The things about AIESEC that you wish you never know :/


                                                                     
Hi, I am coming back! I just finished my AIESEC work and ready to face weekend. But then, I am thinking back about the reason, why I could be so long stick with AIESEC life. Some people think that I am a happy girl who is addicted about AIESEC. Now, I am going to reveal some struggling moment that not all people think could be happen in AIESEC.

So, here you are….


Even AIESEC is a good leadership organisation, I usually find myself that I don’t deserve to be a leader. I meet so many people great people in this organisation. I usually think that they are better than me, so they should be my leader. But, at the end all these great people who I usually met in AIESEC event, end up be my inspiration to be better in the future.

If people think AIESEC teach youth about management, I myself never have enough time to pack my back for travelling. There are so many places should be visited in my Wish list. All friends around the world keep inviting you to visit them. Sometimes you can’t resist and your calendar will full of travelling to meet other AIESECers and will be super difficult to manage it all. 

AIESEC make me spend money more. I found myself now is really excited to join many conferences. I always need to pay some fee in the conference, but what I get is always beyond my expectation. The things that make me happy, that my parents support me to join this positive event. Where I can gain many knowledge and meet so many people. This organisation also makes me believe that there is happiness that I can’t buy with money. 

Some people see our happy picture with foreigner friends on social media and think that we are  always having a great time together and have fun. In fact, some people who come from different background will be critical and make you think differently. Especially if they come from different country. Even we looks happy in the picture, but we always arguing about something because see something from different perspective. The diversity will make us become high tolerance person. But, don’t worry AIESECer always find the way to make peace. That is the reason we always have good picture in the end.

This organisation always makes me feels nothing! By getting into several social activities in this organisation. Helping people, knowing new people make me feel that all my difficult time is nothing compare with them. It opens my mind that there is always people who live more struggling than us. It makes me grateful that I can see many different life. Last but not least, to be honest this organisation makes me be forgetful person. Many different people come to me in really short. Usually, I even don’t have time to remember the name of ever single person. We share about the perspective and we will meet another people again. The same happen to the environment. It changes very quick. We should be adaptable facing the changing. 





Over all, what doesn't kill you will make you stronger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Athirah and Katy :)

si JUDES yang pelit !!

HORRIBLE TIME FOR FLORIST !