Advices from a girl who are not 7 years old anymore.

"You are too old for AIESEC life"

It is not a new thing for me. I almost leave my 26 age. And guess what, I am still surrounded by bunch of young people who are still around 4 years younger than me. And my answer is always

"You know, I am not sure if in the age of 26 you will have all the experiences that I have today"

It is not bragging but I am pretty sure that all people have different experience, so I am always sure and rise my confidence back. This time I am trying to remember all lesson that life gave to me. Because, you don't need to go through all pain that I had to get all these life lesson. It is not dictating what you should in your life, hahahaha. I am not google who can answer directly all your questions.

So, here several my life lesson complete with the moment when I got it.

1. Good friend stay forever. They don't need to be contacted each day. They even never complain if you just come when you need them. And you can yell at them, angry all the time, but the next day you just hang out and talk like usually. Keep them all in your heart. The lesson from my best friend Ayu and Magvirah.

2. There is always right time for good thing to be happen. Push yourself to your limit but give time for good thing to happen. I got this point right after I won one award

3. Good result is only a gift for several people, but all diligent people will gain new skill and learning point. Only few lazy people are lucky. Be diligent :) This come across my mind after I finish all tracker open platform for AIESEC.

4. Don't rely on any people except your parents. Only parents who truly love you more than anyone in this world. Only them who never expect anything except your successful. I even saw many husband hurt his wife in this world. And all people sad when their parents leave them. So love them. I had this feeling right after my parents call me, ask me to come home and send money to my bank account :')

5. All people have different life, so do not compare yours with other. Your life is a life that many people wish to have it. Be grateful :) This one after meeting some people behind the "happy good instastory post" :D

6. All people will die, include the one that you hate. So, forgive them. No comment lah.

7. Love is not only comes from pacar (boyfriend) so don't be sad if you don't have one. Some people I know just cheated in front of me or being sad because their boyfriend are not loyal enough.

8. Get married is not the happy ending for all of your problems. So stay cool ladies ! I saw many people still complain after get married.

9. Be kind to people, we never know who are we going to meet in the next second. I forget when it pop up in my mind

10. Leave all friend that give you fear in your life. Life is already scary. You don't need extra horror friend :D

11. No one in this world have control of your life. when you are angry, try to sleep. :D

12. Karma does exist, but we feel it more when bad luck come to us rather than the good one.


All this advices is not a exact thing that will happen to you. But, I share the thing that happen to me, so you don't need to taste my failure :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Athirah and Katy :)

si JUDES yang pelit !!

HORRIBLE TIME FOR FLORIST !