Jangan tangisi dia yang telah pergi ...

Hahahhahha, this blog proudly presents untuk orang-orang yang sedang berusaha move on atau masih menangisi kepergian doi.

I talked to my friend on Instagram and decided "lebih baik menangisi film Korea daripada dia yang telah berlalu"

And as I remember several days ago I listed several touching video and also asked my friend to give some recommendation sad movies. So here you are the list and the Instagram account of my friend that recommend to me :

by @ninoyandini
1. Moment to remember  (also recommended by mba @rezaesff)
2. Kabhi kushi kabhi gam

by @karinkayp
1. Everybody's fine
2. Charlie st. Cloud
3. The age of adeline

by @febriihasanah
1. Sore - serial on youtube
2. We are family

@shadrah_walagri
1. The gifted

@adriant_emal
1. Flying colours - Japanese movie

@teresaagus
1. Sweet 20
2. Cek toko sebelah

@putrimutmainna
1. Everything everything
2. Allied

@ayunazahra_
1. One day

@fdlhhnf
1. The blind side
2. Coach carter
3. Burnt
4. The intern

@rhararusli
1. Hope - Korean movie
2. Sunny

@andiiirwan
1. You are the apple of my eye
2. One day

@viallymumu
1. Miracle in cell number 7
2. Hear me
3. Crazy little thing call love
4. Hello stranger
5. The teacher diary
6. 49 days

@ninanovrigia
1. Extremely loud and incredibly close

@adheliaulfi
1. Pursuit of happyness

@fathuruun
1. Danish girl
2. zoo keeper's wife

@nyingkelin
1. Grave of fireflies
2. Forrest gump

@monozilla
1. Hearty paws
2. The bridge to terabhitia
3. Green miles
4. Leon
5. Marley and me

@fahrilw
1. Bajrangi Bhaijaan

@rahmawahid24
1. 500 days of summer
2. Tare zamee par

*Tidak ada jaminan kalau film diatas bisa membuat mu menangis. Saya juga belum nonton beberapa film diatas.


HAPPY CRY BABY BALABALA...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Athirah and Katy :)

si JUDES yang pelit !!

HORRIBLE TIME FOR FLORIST !