My little cousin



Today I was at hospital . I have a new cousin now !!!2 days ago exactly A beautiful girl "Almira Khalisa...."


Semua doa yang tercurah, semoga menjadi anak yang sholeh dan patuh kepada orang tua, Ibu susi and tetta Ihsan.
Finally, after waiting more than 10 years, Ghifari has a sister now. And all people try to make a joke about new sister.
"What will you asked to your sister do later ?"I asked him
"Mmmm...Maybe I will ask her to make Mi Goreng or be cheerleader while I'm playing football !"
in otherhand people said
"Ou, you will not be the only child at home now , don't be spoiled ! .
and he said
"Don't worry, Mama hana (his babysitter) for me and Ibu Susi for khalisah" 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Athirah and Katy :)

si JUDES yang pelit !!

HORRIBLE TIME FOR FLORIST !